Badminton comes in many shapes and forms. You probably tried playing a few times and realized it’s intense, competitive, challenging, and hella fun! You are probably hellbent on improving your game even if it’s just to beat your friends on the weekend.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You’re probably working a full-time job and want to exercise, perhaps even lose weight, and found that badminton is a lot more fun than just going to the gym
- You’re looking to make badminton a bigger part of your week but struggle to find time except for a game on the weekend here and there
- It’s important to you to stay injury free as you are not a teenager anymore
- You feel nervous playing with people you don’t know that well
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Hi, I’m Aske, and I help new badminton players stay injury-free and have more fun exercising with our favorite sport rather than only going to the gym.
- Nailing the perfect smash (it feels just as good as it looks!)
- Feeling calm during a game instead of throwing away the practice you’ve had
- Not wasting week after week sitting at home with injuries watching games on TV wishing you were playing
If so, welcome!